Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Is the Inuyasha sequel at all worth watching if I've never watched or read any of Inuyasha?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

I can't believe there's a Mundane SuperLevelling genre now. Will it be as sweet as Bofuri? Looks like she befriends the dragon and it becomes her live-in kawaii friend?

She adopts two slime elemental daughters and raises them with her dragon apprentice and the elven alchemist who sort of tags along after inventing energy drinks.

They are occasionally visited by the demon Minister of Agriculture, who just kind of stumbled into her role and has nothing better to do than hang out with them.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Allarion posted:

Also love live is good

I can't believe Love Live is Sakura Taisen now.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I'm getting some ACCA 13 vibes out of Magatsu's "protagonists stumble into a conspiracy" stuff, especially since the unit commander has the same VA as Nino.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I was wondering why I felt like I'd already seen the first two episodes of Wandering Witch, but it's because there were something like four chapters of a manga adaptation that were TLed years ago which I'd read.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Akudama Drive episode 3 stuff:

So the episode makes a point of the Executioners having infiltrators and the Boss potentially calling in backup. The opening has a fourth Executioner in addition to the Master, Pupil and Boss. Said fourth Executioner is a short-ish guy with blonde hair and green eyes. This could be a red herring, and for all we know he could be in heavy disguise even if it isn't, but it is a match for Hoodlum's stature and hair/eye colour.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
For anyone watching Adachi and Shimamura, how far along is the anime after four episodes? I don't really want to rewatch stuff I already read twice in the manga adaptations. :v:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

They said NONbinary.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I can't believe we're actually getting TWEWY 2.

I just hope they somehow manage to make the combat as good as the original DS TWEWY release even though it's full 3D now.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
https://files.catbox.moe/lswzcd.webm

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Nov 27, 2020

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Assault Lily is pretty good.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
:drat:, that Akudama Drive ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Finished Assault Lily, the show was good overall but I'm disappointed the end didn't actually go into any of the mysteries it was dangling in front of us. Definitely feels more like a setup for a second cours than a real standalone season, but I guess whether or not it gets that will depend on whether or not the mobile game is successful. :rip: