Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eliza
Feb 20, 2011

I'm definitely watching Higurashi this season. I've loved the original show, tried to read the VN (I'm bad at sticking to these things), and have been ranting and raving about it for the last...14 years? gently caress. In all that time I've not managed to convince anyone else to watch it because I end up sounding like a raving lunatic when I gush about it. Surely this doesn't have anything to do with my reputation as a lunatic among friends.

Wandering Witch seems like it has an interesting premise, and interesting character designs. I'll definitely check it out, and it sure is pretty.

I'll take Adachi to Shimamura as a further foray into romantic shows. I've loved Bloom into You and came away highly impressed by Weathering with You, so maybe romance isn't that far outside my tastes after all...

Sleepy Princess is this season's cutesy Doga Kobo, and therefore a must-watch. They've got an excellent track record with that kind of show, so I expect that it'll largely continue. Plus, people seem to be happy that it got its own show, even if I've never read the source.

In a similar vein, I'll be trying out Ikebukuro West Gate Park. Wave, Listen to Me was allegedly pretty good, and I've heard a few people say that they love the source material for IWGP, so hopefully it'll live up to expectations. A friend asked me about that one too, so we'll watch it together.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear is honestly a bit of a crapshoot, but it looked cute enough to try it at least. I don't actually expect all that much of it considering it's a VRMMO show, but if I'm proven wrong, all the better.

If my list wouldn't already have all these plus last season's continuing Fire Force S2, I'd probably see about The Day I became God, but I try to limit myself to 6 shows a season. Anime nights become a bit too drawn out if I go higher than that. Overall, it seems like a strong season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eliza
Feb 20, 2011

The first episode is definitely in medias res, while the second episode goes more into how things got started in the first place. That said, it's not really convinced me to keep watching it - I'll see if episode 3 helps its case any, but I'm ready to drop it at any moment.