Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

cave emperor posted:

Jujutsu Kaisen: Great first episode, a pleasant surprise considering I went in without expectations. Snappy pacing, likeable characters, and a healthy dose of comedy to counteract the horror bits. Will definitely keep watching.
Might check this out to find out why there's cgi panda in the op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Phobophilia posted:

This has to be a happy coincidence that it happens to coincide with a massive cultural fad sweeping the youtube/twitch community.
Which is?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Nitrousoxide posted:

Watched this finally and I'm kind of confused as to which side is actually the "enemy of humanity" since nothing about the rest of the class really indicates they are evil per-say, and the "self appointed class rep" abilities in particular would be completely useless in combating humans.

I suspected that the class might have been an actual training ground for the enemies at first, but honestly by the end of episode despite Nana's statements, I'm less convinced than I was at the start.

Nana, at least in the short time we had with her real self, seemed to be convinced that she is fighting the enemies of humanity. So is she the one who's been deceived and is unknowingly helping them? That seems like the most plausible situation.

Well, they showed title of next episode at the end, and it's called The time traveller. So I assume she's from the future and she knows what those kids will grow up to be.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Neddy Seagoon posted:

My only complaint with Beastars is the translation is unnecessarily literal with some of the names in the English script. Aside from that is a really great show and I can't wait for season 2 :allears:.
Fansubs did some questionable things, but they were way better than netflix subs. Those are just awful.