Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I think I'm going to enjoy this season!

So far I'm watching

Wandering Witch - first episode was all set-up, but looks promising, and the animation was better than it needed to be, which is always nice.
Assault Lily - clearly derivative trash, but I haven't watched the stuff it's deriving, so I enjoyed it. (Should I just watch symphogear instead? I am open to recommendations)
Sleepy Princess - I laughed! I'm hoping it has more than one joke though.
Talentless Nana - I am excited to see the second episode

I watched the first episode of Tonikaku Kawaii and I will not be watching the second, what a heap of poo poo.

I might try hypnosis mic, but I'll see what the thread consensus is in a few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Yeah wow Akudama drive's first episode was very impressive

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Eeepies posted:

Sleepy Princess is somehow still making the theme of 'princess wants to sleep' work after 4 episodes, and making it work very well indeed. I'm learning more and more ways to ensure a comfortable night in case of insomnia.

I thought it was going to be another anime that had one joke and immediately ran out of steam, but somehow, it hasn't? Reminds me of looney tunes tbh.

I thought for sure she was going to drown sleeping in the bath and upset the demon cleric again

It's consistently making me giggle

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Lemon-Lime posted:

For anyone watching Adachi and Shimamura, how far along is the anime after four episodes? I don't really want to rewatch stuff I already read twice in the manga adaptations. :v:

Shimamura just met Adachi's mum

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Look it's a bad show but it looks nice

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Incredible

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It got pointed out online in Japan too so the clothing designs they ripped off were super obvious so lol Go Hands

Anyway Adachi and Shimamura ending was great and pulled it ahead of Bloom into You's anime as the ending works as a stopping point unlike Bloom's. Please give us a second season so we can see the finale of the manga animated

Also speaking of Adashima finished Regarding Saeki Sayaka and it's really good. Normally I'm not a huge fan of stories that create a new character so the rejected member of a love triangle has someone to date but the whole series does such a great job getting into Sayaka's head that I wanted her to get a girlfriend at the end of volume 2. Plus Haru herself is just a real good character

Bloom's ending was so unsatisfying I went and read the manga, so in a way it was genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Three days till Winter Season big hitters air. No sign of thread. Not making it myself. :colbert:

Why are you like this