Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trick or treat?
This poll is closed.
Trick 26 0.04%
Treat 35 0.05%
Trump 69438 99.84%
NO JOE! 51 0.07%
Total: 69550 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

schnorkles is crop dusting iowa as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

goodbye truptober. hello timpvember!!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
trumo

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

if any pollster excludes an early vote participant instead of ranking them as the highest in their LV screen they are the biggest trash and i would be amazed if selzer did that

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Next-Gen posted:

you gotta be like inheritance bougie to get that much credit right because i have a decent job but i have nowhere near that credit because banks and credit cards wouldn't give me poo poo til i was 25 lmao

credit can kind of snowball and it's all kind of a weird black magic act anyway

I know people with lovely jobs who have managed to get themselves into tens of thousands of dollars of credit card debt, which means they've had tens of thousands of dollars of credit extended to them, not including things like car loans

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2DCAT posted:

It's gonna own when libs realize voting doesn't matter but do nothing because of brunch

It already owns. Any day in the succ thread you can find tweets from people who genuinely think racism will end, murders of trans people will end, cops killing minorities and getting away with it will end, corona will end, and climate change will end, all either later this week or January 20 at the latest

Either they crack ping, or they deny reality because someone on their side says it's fine and they'll handle it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Harrow posted:

Oh my god I forgot about the time they spiked the primary poll

Christ that was this year
a lifetime ago, i hoped that we could get through Super Tuesday before the pandemic seriously hit the USA, so Bernie could cement his lead before they had to start cancelling or rescheduling primaries and some bullshit could cause the polls to shift

or perhaps that was 8 months ago, who can say?

Delzuma
Dec 4, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

i move that we leave the october thread open until the election...

no goddammit. this is a nation of laws!

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

This is either correct, or the tweet we post once a week for the next 4 years of trp.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The Ron location? You mean my butt? (It's where I most often find Ron.)

It was a typo. Supposed to say the Roni location.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

snoo posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
tyyyrrttt

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

It's pretty drat sad that there actually are minorities who support Trump. Like, Latinos for Trump.

I think maybe they believe that because they supported Strong Daddy the white Nazis won't put them up against the wall too.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i got polled once. maybe one of the dozens of unknown numbers who call me everyday is a poll but i aint answering

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

snoo posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1322746416553357313

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im so drunmk

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn73EBuiPvk

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Sharps posted:

I got polled at work, let me tell you “hey how’s it going” is extremely weird to hear when you pick up the phone and give the company name employee speaking spiel

I've taken to telling posters that I'm a non voting felon.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

trup thread couldnt even get to 4000 pages

sad

low energy

jebesqué

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i got polled once. maybe one of the dozens of unknown numbers who call me everyday is a poll but i aint answering

theyre all car insurance scams

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Plinkey posted:

im so drunmk

Tup

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

LegoMan posted:

Ouzo is like easy mode absinthe

ouzo is like drinking the taste of whatever you hate the most

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

D1E posted:

cops are going to murder so many brown people.

Case in point. This is happening regardless

Not only are they enabled by getting away with it via grand juries and courts, they proceed to profit off it in the form of paid vacations, and try to profit further by suing surviving victims

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1322045458282401798

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322746973443760128?s=19

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Paradoxish posted:

credit can kind of snowball and it's all kind of a weird black magic act anyway

I know people with lovely jobs who have managed to get themselves into tens of thousands of dollars of credit card debt, which means they've had tens of thousands of dollars of credit extended to them, not including things like car loans

My layabout ex has a credit limit of like 60k half of which is used and she has the financial plan of laying low in mexico and or suicide when the creditor heat becomes unbearable. It's not some mark of success or wealth just a financial institutions willingness to get you in deep.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
ayyyyyy tone bobone ovah heah

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

who tf is answering these unknown numbers

is everyone who gets polled a literal space alien

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
https://i.imgur.com/zZXkkht.mp4

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Giga Gaia posted:

theyre all car insurance scams

those and the guy who wants me to sell him the place i rented 6 years ago have the courtesy to leave a measage!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Plinkey posted:

im so drunmk

that's nice, right now im trunmk

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
btw, we know the exact reason midwest polling was wrong in 2016. A specific type of braindead, mostly rural whites, a group comprised of tens of millions of Americans, went absolutely bananas for trump, pretty much out of the blue. Every single pollster adjusted their methodology to catch them by either screening by education or by making sure that geographical distribution of their samples caught these Trumpian regions.

The type of person who votes trump hasn't changed since 2016 (or 2018, when they started making these changes) so unless there's a new subset of hyper motivated chuds, the same mistake in 2016 is unlikely to repeat itself

anyways, TURNPF

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322747312213544960?s=19

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

Case in point. This is happening regardless

Duh, of loving course it will still happen if Biden wins.

The difference is Trump advocates it.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

D1E posted:

It's pretty drat sad that there actually are minorities who support Trump. Like, Latinos for Trump.

I think maybe they believe that because they supported Strong Daddy the white Nazis won't put them up against the wall too.

A lot of Latin culture is Toxic masculinity to 11 so there's that.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
loving liberals

they should be angry at RBG not venerating her decrepit rear end

this is why trump's gonna win lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
tookp