Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you rollen?
This poll is closed.
Fahrvergnügen 34 25.95%
Lederhosen 41 31.30%
Schnitzelhasen 56 42.75%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Now I want a flag that says NO STEP ON SNEK, but for real. Preferably one parodying the original.

Literally what I had but then PSA had to go and make a lower out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Reagan. TR. Lincoln. Grant.

I could see people getting hype for the last three, but I couldnt see my parents generation looking at president ronnie and getting hype even if they where conservative.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Defenestrategy posted:

I could see people getting hype for the last three, but I couldnt see my parents generation looking at president ronnie and getting hype even if they where conservative.

Things were different in 1980.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:piss:

https://twitter.com/gdimeweather/st...ingawful.com%2F

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

shame on an IGA posted:

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

No mustard stain, 1/10

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gently caress

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
:siren: IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN :siren:

https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1322688676170735616

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"Here's Lou Holtz...great man, yes. Remember that time your wife died recently? Yeah, I didn't keep any of my wives long enough for them to die on me, what a loser you are, but here's an excuse to give you a medal."

Only Donald Trump is capable of taking somebody's recently departed family member and turning them into a topic for a rally speech.

shame on an IGA posted:

:perfect:

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

Lol I used to drive through there for work. That airport is in the middle of nowhere and the only feasible place that many people could have parked are the Butler fairgrounds which are at least 5 miles away.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

freezing my own cult to death to own joe biden

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
My favorite is still:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You know whose army also froze to death retreating during the winter

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

You know whose army also froze to death retreating during the winter

Napoleon?

I know I know

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Ottomans?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The Americans?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1322700188624932869?s=21

So yeah I'm now fully of the belief now we might get a non trivial amounts of political motivated deaths in the next two week.

i’d love to be wrong now.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

now?

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
This will probably get drowned out in *election stuff* but Kyle Rittenhouse paid a friend to buy the rifle he used to kill those folks. Seems like a fairly standard straw purchase that all parties involved openly admit to.

https://abc7ny.com/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video-jacob-blake/7521611/

quote:

Police interviewed Rittenhouse's 18-year-old friend, who told them he bought the rifle at an Ace Hardware in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, using money Rittenhouse had given him. [...] Rittenhouse's friend was worried he would be in more trouble than Rittenhouse. According to the police records, the friend claimed Rittenhouse was defending himself, though he did not witness the shooting. The friend has not been criminally charged in either state.

I wish more people went to jail over poo poo like this. I don't really care if someone's dipshit felon friend/relative can't participate in the masculine ritual of firearm ownership, they should get hosed hard for buying other people firearms. Ditto for buying guns for minors, even if they are immediately "gifted" a stack of ordinance upon turning 18. The thin pretense is all we have, so let's enforce it. How is this "friend" not an accessory to murder?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Do you guys think the riots will be worse if trump wins or loses?

I’m saying that because I feel like shits going to be a mess regardless, I just don’t know what will be worse.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

nwin posted:

I’m saying that because I feel like shits going to be a mess regardless, I just don’t know what will be worse.

Worse for loss.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

nwin posted:

I feel like it will be worse if he loses. I hate everything about this situation and wish I could stop paying attention for a little while.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Midjack posted:

Worse for loss.

That’s kinda how I’m leaning. The proud boys and militia people are already kinda nuts, but you throw a loss at them, coupled with whatever trump says to stir em up, and that doesn’t look too good.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

nwin posted:

That’s kinda how I’m leaning. The proud boys and militia people are already kinda nuts, but you throw a loss at them, coupled with whatever trump says to stir em up, and that doesn’t look too good.

Trump's going to openly encourage all kinds of bedlam if he loses. He'll just say "Burn It Down" since he won't care anymore.

He's been saying for months that the election was fraudulent. Even with it being legit, he's still going to use that as his Whipping Post for losing and get the rebels riled up.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

nwin posted:

There won’t be any riots. Police brutality drove tens to hundreds of thousands of people to protest for entire months. Right wingers haven’t shown anything like that kind of passion in numbers.

Militia violence? Probably more if he loses. But they’ll be emboldened if he wins.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It'll be worse if he wins since it'll be counter to all the polling and will almost certainly involve the greatest ratfuckery ever seen in a modern and developed nation. There won't be rioting from the chuds if he loses. There will be murders

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1322703211959099397?s=20

Texas Rs and noted war criminal Allen West having a normal one

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Nick Soapdish posted:

It's a real shame Allan West didn't get domed when he was overseas, yet thousands of not-shitheels and not war criminals got injured, maimed, or killed.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Nick Soapdish posted:

This poo poo and the presidents tweet posted above are absolutely loving horrifying and disgusting.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

egyptian rat race posted:

This will probably get drowned out in *election stuff* but Kyle Rittenhouse paid a friend to buy the rifle he used to kill those folks. Seems like a fairly standard straw purchase that all parties involved openly admit to.

https://abc7ny.com/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video-jacob-blake/7521611/

I wish more people went to jail over poo poo like this. I don't really care if someone's dipshit felon friend/relative can't participate in the masculine ritual of firearm ownership, they should get hosed hard for buying other people firearms. Ditto for buying guns for minors, even if they are immediately "gifted" a stack of ordinance upon turning 18. The thin pretense is all we have, so let's enforce it. How is this "friend" not an accessory to murder?

If straw purchases were actually prosecuted as the federal firearms violation at the rate that they occurred, that would solve like 95% of the problems we have with shitheads getting guns that they shouldn’t. This includes gang violence and general crime as well as domestic terrorists like Rittenhouse.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

nwin posted:

They're all in on Trump. They know he's their best shot at being able to leverage their hate and racism for personal advancement and benefit. Trading in blue collars for Trumpenkopfs.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Most of the people saying “We don’t need new gun laws. We just need to enforce the existing laws” would go apeshit if people like Kyle Rittenhouse’s buddy went to jail.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Defenestrategy posted:

Uhhh... I was hype for Reagan in 1980.

I got better.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

joat mon posted:

I got better.

Like hype for his policies or hype for the dude himself?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Milo and POTUS posted:

It'll be worse if he wins since it'll be counter to all the polling and will almost certainly involve the greatest ratfuckery ever seen in a modern and developed nation. There won't be rioting from the chuds if he loses. There will be murders

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

joat mon posted:

I got better.

Entirely understandable at the time. The Dems were unimpressive poo poo leaders then too. Jimmy carter is a great humanitarian, but was a terrible president.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Nick Soapdish posted:

Allen west opens the GOP playbook. Written repeatedly on page 1, and every page thereafter: "Whattabout"

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

There will be murders if he wins, as the protests will continue, but his supporters will see it as carte blanche from the system to enforce the social pyramid as they see fit.

Nick Soapdish posted:

Totally a statement by people who want a return to decency and decorum. We're doing a Troubles, no matter who sits at the resolute desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

This reads like a chud decided to pose and speak on behalf of the Texas GOP by opening-up their echo chamber. But no, there is it, right there on the GOP website:
https://www.texasgop.org/statement-biden-bus-incident/