Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I turned it off, is there a clip of the last minute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

20 Blunts posted:

this game really made me feel like society is breaking down

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I turned it off, is there a clip of the last minute?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

20 Blunts posted:

this game really made me feel like society is breaking down

Unnecessary violence in football, what is America coming too

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Gase is a loving coward and a weasel. What kind of pussy rear end poo poo was not going for it on 4th and a half a yard in your own territory. The guy has no backbone. His players hate him, he’s teams are undisciplined. This guy couldn’t motivate a fish to swim. A loving wheel route to Father Time on 3rd down??? What a loving joke.

And to top it off he uses his timeouts so Gregg Williams little bitch rear end can take two dirty personal fouls at the end of the game like a bunch of petulant children. What a toxic situation. Fangio refuses to shake his hand because Gase is a dirty little snake with no venom to his bite.

I’ll delete this probably but gently caress this guy. He makes me embarrassed to root for the Jets and I love the Jets more than anything else on the planet. It’s loving gross.