Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Zeno-25 posted:

Lol Christie is in the hospital

oh god, please,don't stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

etalian posted:

You are basically dead inside if you didn't find the below "feel good" stories rewarding to experience:

-When justice Scalia finally croaked after a years of cranking out deplorable Chud court rulings
-Scalise getting shot in the balls by a Bernie bro
-McCain finally croaking, reading the praise from Beltway media despite his dubious political record such as being part of the Savings and Loan scandal

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Roth posted:

I can't take this much hype

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

tangy yet delightful posted:

Ivanka being the first woman president would be an absolutely incredible own in a myriad of ways and I don't care about the legality of it I want it to happen now.

having the lady from castlevania be POTUS would own

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

dril has superior tweeting skills that not even trbmop can match

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ya

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
GOD IS DEAD
BUT TRUMP ISN'T

MAKES YOU THINK

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

mark meadows is gonna get fired from trump’s deathbed

looking forward to white house chief of staff GORKAAAAAA

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/animesongbot_2/status/1312592896110059521?s=20

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

:peanut:

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

King of Solomon posted:

I feel like either this dude or his sources are making poo poo up, because this is just an insane tweet.

team trump is leaking 2 make a yuge stry

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

What could this mean?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

King of Solomon posted:

I feel like either this dude or his sources are making poo poo up, because this is just an insane tweet.

I would totally believe Trump had a panic attack yesterday and thought he was having heart palpitations and was sweating bullets like he had a fever of 103 and when they asked him about maybe turning power over to Pence temporarily while he was at Walter Reed he asked if Ivanka could be president instead.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I would totally believe Trump had a panic attack yesterday and thought he was having heart palpitations and was sweating bullets like he had a fever of 103 and when they asked him about maybe turning power over to Pence temporarily while he was at Walter Reed he asked if Ivanka could be president instead.

we are in a literal fantasy land if ivanka ever steps forward to power

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The one time in his entire goddamn life he decided to shut the gently caress up was when people thought he might be dying? No tweets, no video calls, no phone ins to Hannity? Do you think that insufferable blowhard would think he was benefiting from all this speculation about his poor health that he could just solve in an instant with a video call to OANN? My mother-in-law who still uses a flip phone knows how to video call us with her Google Home that we bought her.

Dude is causing a worldwide security crisis and they can't put him on speakerphone with Jeanine Pirro to say I'm feeling fine and not at all dying?

I'm honestly trying to grasp why people think this completely inexplicable behavior from Trump right now points to anything anything remotely optimistic about his health.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Why is this posted as a response to me?

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
me, rn:

https://twitter.com/KenanPerry/status/1311916589894176768

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

That Spooky Witch posted:

we are in a literal fantasy land if ivanka ever steps forward to power
the dems would allow it, out of :decorum:

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Blaziken386 posted:

the dems would allow it, out of :decorum:

lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1312589379945275393?s=20

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

The tiktok is from 10 months ago, and yet, so uncanny

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Three Olives posted:

The one time in his entire goddamn life he decided to shut the gently caress up was when people thought he might be dying? No tweets, no video calls, no phone ins to Hannity? Do you think that insufferable blowhard would think he was benefiting from all this speculation about his poor health that he could just solve in an instant with a video call to OANN? My mother-in-law who still uses a flip phone knows how to video call us with her Google Home that we bought her.

Dude is causing a worldwide security crisis and they can't put him on speakerphone with Jeanine Pirro to say I'm feeling fine and not at all dying?

I'm honestly trying to grasp why people think this completely inexplicable behavior from Trump right now points to anything anything remotely optimistic about his health.

I do believe Trump is in really bad shape. I think that tweet was a little much. A foreign leader thinks he's gonna make Ivanka president? That's just weird.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

King of Solomon posted:

I do believe Trump is in really bad shape. I think that tweet was a little much. A foreign leader thinks he's gonna make Ivanka president? That's just weird.

didn’t he release a video of himself today?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Trump died

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

akulanization posted:

didn’t he release a video of himself today?

Yes. It was edited to remove at least one cough, and could have been filmed at any point.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:rip:

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
yep

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Some of y’all need to pace your expectations, don’t think it really started loving up Bojo until day 7-10. Looking forward to video of Trump on day 5 of symptoms

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gonna be a bunch of force ghosts at the end of this one by the time the whole senate gets it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Tempora Mutantur posted:

there's no way we're this lucky

or maybe it's just whoever comes next is The Smiler

not sure who that is but donald trump is the first president who isn’t

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
So do you think Trump released a proof of life vid for his supporters or for himself? I’ve known some narcissists and they’re really good at convincing themselves they can psych out their own illnesses in a futile attempt at shoving down self awareness of their own mortality for one more moment.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Some of y’all need to pace your expectations, don’t think it really started loving up Bojo until day 7-10. Looking forward to video of Trump on day 5 of symptoms

For what it's worth, he was confirmed diagnosed 36 hours before we were informed. So he's had it since Wednesday at the latest, we're on day four at least

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

It would be quite good if Trump died of covid-19, but it would also be good if he died on the toilet in the middle of a really big poo poo. Perhaps he could die of covid-19 on the toilet? I'm no expert though.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Jollity Farm posted:

It would be quite good if Trump died of covid-19, but it would also be good if he died on the toilet in the middle of a really big poo poo. Perhaps he could die of covid-19 on the toilet? I'm no expert though.

died of crapping, with covid

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
пусть все сгорит

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

deepfake trump can't wind up much worse than the real version

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib