Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Trump transferring his office to Ivanka would be the most hilarious cherry on top of 2020 and the sickest Pence burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Jollity Farm posted:

It would be quite good if Trump died of covid-19, but it would also be good if he died on the toilet in the middle of a really big poo poo. Perhaps he could die of covid-19 on the toilet? I'm no expert though.

Remdesivir makes you poo poo yourself constantly, so he'll probably die in diapers, at least.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He's going to poo poo out all the virus and come back stronger than ever

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

cowofwar posted:

Trump transferring his office to Ivanka would be the most hilarious cherry on top of 2020 and the sickest Pence burn.
First woman president AND the daughter of an immigrant - a far bigger win for women than a Hillary presidency.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

First woman president AND the daughter of an immigrant - a far bigger win for women than a Hillary presidency.
Likely not have have sexual relations with a previous president either.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

cowofwar posted:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

first female and first Jewish president.

Owning Hillary and Bernie at the same time

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The worst thing for fascists is to be perceived as weak so it is insanely unlikely anyone will pretend things are worse than they are, even as a ploy to make his recovery seem more impressive.

I remember a few months ago, Trump announced he'd taken a covid test which had come back negative. But he's so utterly incapable of referring to himself as 'negative' in any way shape or form that he started rambling about how positive the negative test was. Just the best positive negative test.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Crane Fist posted:

He's going to poo poo out all the virus and come back stronger than ever

the rafi method

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Budzilla posted:

Likely not have have sexual relations with a previous president either.

Well I wouldn't assume that

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzIAixNkFI

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
trump lives

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

he’s going to be fine. good things don’t happen in 2020.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

fabergay egg posted:

coma until 1/1/2021 would be p funny.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/121256675423436800

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

trumpdoc says there are "expected findings" when discussing the president's permanent lung damage and then moves on

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

coma until 1/1/2021 would be p funny.

goes into coma, pence wins reelection and is sworn in as president, trump wakes up

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

cowofwar posted:

I know such a question is quaint at this point, but can a President just appoint a replacement even though there's a perfectly healthy VP?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is what happens when you incorrectly shout Amharic at someone expecting something to happen

mystes
May 31, 2006

skooma512 posted:

I know such a question is quaint at this point, but can a President just appoint a replacement even though there's a perfectly healthy VP?
It's not how the line of succession works so he can't just appoint a replacement, but maybe the cabinet could refuse to consider him incapacitated and pretend that Ivanka is just relaying orders from him or something? If he's really incapacitated I don't think there would be much incentive for them to do that, though.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Three Olives posted:

I feel it is worth noting that Trump is now on Remdesivir and Regeneron's REGN-COV2 which are only indicated in severe life threatening COVID infections outside of clinical trials so either he has really, really lovely doctors are using him as a lab rat or poo poo is really, really bad. I'm guessing he just has an off the charts viral load and they are trying everything they can to stop him from tanking in the next couple of days.

This is assuming the doctors are being allowed complete authority over treatment, or are being badgered about making him recover faster so we can move on to the next crisis.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
She's a regular Nancy Reagan

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
i know this was made as a joke, and yet it still fills me with sudden yet inexplicable rage

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

skooma512 posted:

legally, no, he absolutely can't, but laws don't matter

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

I am now dead but thankfully I’m in hell far from this lovely picture.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
This is my own, personal moon landing

goddessspeed, all

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1313003082582839296

Trump looks red in this picture, as opposed to his normal orange. I'm going to attribute this to his condition, because the color balance looks right and there's no way he doesn't have his normal spray-tan.

That's probably a bad sign (for him, great for us)

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

fabergay egg posted:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
if Trump ends up killing off the entire GOP leadership I might have to put him down as our greatest president

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

christmas boots posted:

if Trump ends up killing off the entire GOP leadership I might have to put him down as our greatest president

It would be like the cheesy alien takeover movie with John Goodman in which his character was selling out other characters and Brown nosing for most of the movie.

The cheesy twist was it all a act so he could suicide bomb the upper management at the end of the film.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Some things which stand out today from the news:

1) Trump has left hospital for the White House, guaranteeing everyone there is going to get it.

2) The CDC has been forbidden from doing contact tracing on Trump, meaning that everyone already exposed and worrying about their risk is hosed.

3) Trump is now using this as further excuse to say that corona isn't dangerous.

This stands out as perhaps the single most reprehensible thing he's done* during the entire pandemic.

* yet

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
he 'feels good' because he is pumped full of steroids :lol:

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313263278613827585

:laffo: Yeah sure, Trump

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

christmas boots posted:

:emptyquote:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Trump looks like he's about to cry and it's wonderful.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Roth posted:

Trump looks like he's about to cry and it's wonderful.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqa-aUb3wQ

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
he looks like me mid panic attack

guessing he ain't feeling 100%

if he or his supporters were ACTUALLY planning full fash i suspect that timeline is going to be pushed up right quick or so i'd say keep an eye out for movement on the national level for federalization of more police forces and DHS action. if he's being played or pushed into full fash by someone advising him it will be interesting to see exactly who steps in to take power, its so crazy how close all this can be compared to hitler's rise to power. Its easy to forget that hitler wasn't an elected president he was appointed by an elected president who was encouraged to do so by his advisors. I've always thought of Trump as more of a hindenburg than a hitler. So who would Trump's Hitler be? They'd need to have all of Trump's militia, and domestic military support(cops, dhs, etc.) and at least some military support. My first guess would be Barr, but I don't know how much support he has in the military.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

breadnsucc posted:

I've always thought of Trump as more of a hindenburg than a hitler. So who would Trump's Hitler be?

Biden