Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Get on my level, bb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Pupkin pie

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Bronze Fonz posted:

Well, technically you could cook lettuce...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDjBEY_3qCI&t=111s

Apples are great cooked, ie. pasta with green apples & brie, or apricots with a biggass piece of ham in the oven, there's a lot of great stuff with cooked fruits...

Hmm, I recently had grilled lettuce with lardo and it was excellent. I can see people finding that texturally challenging though.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm not a big pie fan. Chicken pot pie is fine, shepherd's pie is great, but apple pie can gently caress off.

edit: Key lime pie is also great. Maybe I am a big pie fan.

I like every pie except like apple and cherry. Maybe it's overexposure.

back to the topic of raw veggies: I'm the guy who chops up celery into tuna or chicken salad. Chicken salad is great with like celery and apples chopped up into it. Don't worry my tuna sandwiches still have pickles, I need more crunch. Plus I just like celery a lot.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Skratte posted:

I like every pie except like apple and cherry. Maybe it's overexposure.

Apple pie is gross. I like picking the apple pieces out and eating the insides though.

I've never had cherry pie. Are they made with maraschino cherries? Because maraschino cherries should barely even count as food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyPm0Z06KE