Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Excited to the most advanced curse slaying weapon of all in the preview, "a gun"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
It's funny because I saw the cute floating curse in the water from the OP and thought "ah this guy must be there to show us that not all curses are malevolent beings" but according to scar guy I guess they represent the totality of humanity's fear and negative emotions regarding the oceans so egg on my face

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I don't think Jennifer Lawrence is tall or has a big butt but maybe that's part of the joke???

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
The pacing is a bit weird for a movie and the humor can be off at times, but the animation was good and ikari shinji finally grew a pair of balls (they even have the same shoes, feel intentional at this point). Could definitely tell some scenes were added just to give side characters a cameo but that's fine. It was still a fun watch. hosed up that there was a Dio Brando in Geto's group that never ends up doing anything tho

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How was she able to slap gojo

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Yawgmoft posted:

You know I'm starting to think this is a dangerous occupation

Student? Yeah, kids get shot all the time, though they're usually American

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
This Gojo and Geto stuff is fine but everytime Shoko isn't on screen, someone should be asking "where's shoko?"

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Talking to a hot lady and accidentally becoming a mass murderer, whom amongst us

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Girls just wanna have fun, is that A CRIME now

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Yo students get me out of the whack rear end flesh (?) prison

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
People on Twitter are insanely horny for Nanami and Mei Mei right now

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Genuniely that hair pull scene is animated with more horny energy from MAPPA than even the most indulgent Makima scene in CSM.

And god bless them for it, jesus christ.

https://twitter.com/fushiqruo/status/1712487850246357313?s=19

Apparently he pulled him up by the hair but not the ponytail in the manga so yeah they knew what they were doing

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
MAPPA animators drawing this episode with one hand

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
He looks so happy

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What's the time slot for this in Japan because 11 fingerings in one episode seems like a lot

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
No, One Punch Man is the name of the guy that doles out punishments if you don't draw quickly enough over there

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I thought Rika disappeared at the end of the movie? She's back now?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Taima posted:

It's Rika as manifested by Yuta's cursed technique.

Like, you could care, that's a thing you can do, but there's really no reason to, nor can I think of a good reason to spoiler tag it. It's just Anime Nonsense, he still has Rika, that's really all you need to know logistically.

There isn't some story tied to it or anything.

What exactly is his cursed technique because the last fight of the movie made it seem like he can just do whatever he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Did I miss inumaki losing his arm (arms?) during Sukuna's rampage or was that supposed to be news to the audience too