Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'd binged the manga recently out of curiosity, and have looked forward to this since, but god drat that first episode exceeded my expectations! Here's hoping it keeps the quality throughout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

Yeah, my hope for the adaption is that it elevates the source material because while I do really enjoy the manga there have been instances where the pacing was kinda weird, like some time skips that left me wondering if I'd missed a chapter, and the action scenes can be hard to parse sometimes. The fight clips from the PV looked great though, looking forward to the next ep and seeing the full thing.

I agree with this

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Bleh, Crunchyroll keeps telling me it can't find thr video for Ep4. Anyone else having this? Might just be that I'm trying to watch on mobile.

e: apparently all I had to do was complain about it because I tried again and it's working noe

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

God, Sukuna is so creepy and I love it

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

I see that people have started using the ending for other series and I goddamn hope this becomes a trend because this is beautiful.

(Jojo spoilers, including for parts that aren't in the anime yet)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvx1_gpy9A

Ok that Joseph part is spot on, I love this