Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol what a rude cliffhanger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Mindblast posted:

Lol @ the squeaky hammer.

she’s a kind soul

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

SlowBloke posted:

Manga people please spoil me, are the dynamics of this season going to be wacky bullshit? Gojo wasn't this abrasive in S1 and so were the rest of the student cast.

The wacky bullshit was the best part of the ep

The first 10 minutes felt super stifling and a little boring with how they were playing it. The minute the op ended everyone was allowed to go off model for jokes and it made the ep way better lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

Should I watch the movie before starting season 2? Never did get around to it.

didn't read the manga but s2 hasn't mentioned anything so far from the movie. they're recapping both in a month though lol

i'd recommend watching it at some point though, it had some good animation and it's a nice self contained story

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Conspiratiorist posted:

Using the still of Yuji staring at the hole before it actually happens to paper over Sukuna walking away victorious bugged me more than the lack of in-betweens.

lol that had me scratching my head and yeah was really annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

crazy new artstyle for s3 but im glad mappa is scaling back for something manageable :cheers: