Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Brutal Garcon posted:

Even if the Kyoto team can claim trying to kill Yuji is morally justified, they're definitely already disqualified from this competition, right? No murder was one of the rules.

the principal would argue that they just killed a curse in a human skin, not a human, ergo not murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

Also we JUST got a big "character that Itadori cares about" death with Nanami so killing off Nobara just feels redundant and pointlessly cruel.

also talking redundancy, isn't this schoolgirl #4 who has had her head exploded in this arc?

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Dec 2, 2023

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I will say while the fights have good animation this season, they have had very little emotional impact because it keeps dragging on and on and on so stuff doesn't really feel like it matters, and often I don't really care about the characters involved (epitome of that being shadow guy summoning some big dumb monster so sukuna can waste a bunch of time stylishly styling on it, but mechamaru's pointless side mecha thing was a lot like that too).

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 27, 2023

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

ninjewtsu posted:

wasn't the big dumb monster fight also the entire reason that sukuna needed to level the whole city? =

like he wasn't going to do that already

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

"Hey protagonist i am gonna kill buncha people just to piss u off" is one of the most cliche shonen villain things imaginable