Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

personally i think it's weirder to defend a show where a guy off-the-books adopts an unwanted child, fixates on his BO, and wins his trust by going "let me show you my rear end" and then continues to make off-color gags about the kid noticing his genitals, but you do you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Exaggerating claims of peverseness about a show to win an argument is a lovely thing to do. It slanders all of the people who worked on producing that media and the fans who watch it. For christ's sake, the manga runs in a shonen magazine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Taima posted:

Fantastic episode but like all the others, lack of animation time impacted it. That being said, the effects were minimized by good direction and use of animation in key areas and pulling back in others.

I really, really hope that they just cancel the rest of the episodes and restart the entire thing in 3-6 months, and do it right this time. But that feels unrealistic. We'll see.

The one thing that does confuse me about Season 2 is that it's basically an entirely different show from season 1. I am genuinely curious how it will feel to non-manga fans in particular as they watch through season 1 and then progress to season 2.

S1 was pretty medioce imo, but s2 has been mostly good (aside from the production catastrophe going on internally and how that's currently impacting episodes)

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Surprising nobody, s3 confirmed
https://x.com/animejujutsu/status/1740392681195569399?s=20

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Alternatively the culling game is now what Mappa is called in general

:smith:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Electric Phantasm posted:

Reminder that Mappa is doing the next season of One-Punch Man.

reminder that this was a fake rumor going around and not actually confirmed at all