Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

chiasaur11 posted:

(Do they even know he's alive? I'm not quite sure.)

As far as I am aware, only the people in the room when he revived, the Bad Guys (with Junpei or not anymore, I guess ) and Nanami know he is alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

This weeks post-cred scene is very important and plot-critical, one that shouldn't be missed

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

bit of a set-up episode it feels, even with Yuji finally getting some action. Gonna see some good Gojo stuff next ep hopefully

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

bit annoying they decided to make this episode only 5 minutes long

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

animation not good and action difficult to follow. Hope the animators get a break, because this looks like a breaking point.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

dipwood posted:

Well thanks to this I know she's dead and not coming back for sure.

In fact, the general attitude of the not-so-subtle manga readers tells me this and also that Maki is not dead, because she's not getting this kind of discussion.

imo unless the manga readers come in here to talk about the animation, the differences from specifically this chapter or just things that were cool in the episode, they should gently caress off.

them coming in here to whine about stuff, especially with future knowledge just sucks rear end. you know who you are.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

use the manga thread??

good episode, was fun. Ending on the "all three are 120%" part was so good.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

mappa sure loves Choso lol

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

everything interesting about Geto from the Hidden Inventory arc was already done in the movie.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

You know, from a writing standpoint where you want to "break down" the MC against a horrible villain, I feel it makes perfect sense to kill a friend (Junpei), a mentor (Nanami) and one of their core team (Nobara). All by the same guy.

Would it have been better if Nobara had been a man from the start? Or if MeiMei and Nanami swapped characters? I feel like that'd make people as upset.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

which women are dead? Nobara (maybe), Junpeis mom, the girl Gojo and Geto was defending and Maki (maybe)?

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

King of Solomon posted:

Keep in mind that person might be a manga reader.

the manga readers' obsession with spoiling in the anime thread will never end

ninjewtsu posted:

off the top of my head there's also geto's 2 fangirls who fed sukuna all the fingers, hanami, and that old lady who was a spirit channeler i guess (...she did die right?)

oh yeah, was a bit disappointed that was the end of Getos surrogate daughters thing. Felt like they could've been built up to be more, especially as a counter to Gojo raising Megumi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Did I miss inumaki losing his arm (arms?) during Sukuna's rampage or was that supposed to be news to the audience too

you get one very small hint that Inumaki might be hurt/dead when Sukuna uses his Domain and two girls talk about a "guy with a megaphone" being close by.

other than that no.