Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Fushigoro is quite an rear end in a top hat, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Kinda
But hes the one tsukommi in a world entirely populated by bokes.

The trio has such good chemistry together i love these goofy kids
I was more talking about him intending to let the curse kill that guy in prison (if he wasn't dead already). Also lol that they drew him like he was middle-age yakuza instead of another teenager so that we sympathize with him less.

Forgall fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Oct 25, 2020

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Humor in this isn't really doing it for me (had same problem with Demon Slayer, though thank god nobody in this is as bad as Zenitsu), but I guess most people enjoy it.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
To be honest, this episode just reminded me why I'm not really into battle shonen anymore. Tedious explanations of how exactly their magic bullshit works and pointless fights with no stakes are pretty boring. I liked it when it leaned more into horror aspect, and we had fights with really hateable characters like Mahito, and I hope it gets back to that soon.

Also gorilla Panda design is way worse than his regular one. His face doesn't even move when he speaks.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Hallucinogenic Toreador posted:

Am I the only one who dislikes Gojou as a plot device? Having one of the good guys be by far the most powerful character gets old fast. I assume the show is building up to some kind of "we're hosed now" moment when the villains find a way to take him out of play for more than an episode, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Villains will just have to release anti-Gojo wasps each episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

OnimaruXLR posted:

Granted that doesn't explain the nature of Sukuna's interest, unless he's just Cursed Goku, looking for a real strong guy to throw hands with
Not a manga reader, just guessing, but I think Sukuna has a plan to get out of Yuji, and Fushigoro's abilities figure into that somehow.