Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

july

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

:sickos:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Tabletops posted:

surely gojo could easily kill 7 billion people. certainly that wouldn't create more curses. i mean geto killed 120 people, what's 6,999,999,880 more

I mean i'm pretty sure he could just blow up the earth if he really put his heart into it

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

NowonSA posted:

There's gotta be some gravity altering bullshit he could do at one of Earth's magnetic poles to throw it all off axis and really mess up the planet. That's the go-to way Magneto from Marvel could mess up Earth, but I feel like Gojo just camping at a Pole for a few days and tossing his unique brand of Jujutsu bullshit into it could get the Earth spinning a lot faster or slower than it should and wreck the planet with mega-lovely weather phenomenons and other weird stuff.

I don't think he's "blow up the Earth" strong but he certainly seems "Use my powers in the right way and I can change the state of life of Earth as a whole" strong. Like I don't think he can fire a purple straight down and have it go through the whole drat planet or anything.

gojo spending a month shooting purples in a really deep hole to try and dig to the other side of the earth, like a boss

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

he was lame anyways

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

nanami is rock hard at all points during combat since it's an extra means to potentially score a 3/7th crit

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

when your CT is cheating death kinks can go a bit overboard (as a treat)

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Looks like this thread can no longer diasagree that Nanami is very hot.

Stupid sexy nanami

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Collapsing Farts posted:

Pretty much everyone is a twink

Pink hair twink, black haired twink, blue eye tall twink etc

adapt or die

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Wheres the crow lady

mods know

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

she's alive and gonna get revenge on yuji for playing dead in s1, its called foreshadowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

Daily reminder gojo could have freed palestine

Can't believe geto was a zionist