Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I'm not super into battle shounens but I checked this out and I like it a lot! Not very original but it's still cool, characters so far are funny and likeable and the animation and direction are great. Will definitely keep watching.

Oh, who am I kidding, it was fine, and then I saw the ending, and now it's my aots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

chiasaur11 posted:

(Do they even know he's alive? I'm not quite sure.)

I don't think they do, Gojou kept his revival a secret

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Electric Phantasm posted:

I wonder if this was originally planned to be one cour, cause that felt like a season ender.

iirc JJK is now on a two-weeks break so maybe they just put in extra effort to make sure people tune back in