Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

OnimaruXLR posted:

What a gorgeous first episode

How is the batting average for shows that CR has a seat on the production committee for? I remember complaints about Tower of God, but God of High School and this both looked really really good. In/Spectre was okay, for a talking heads show, I guess.

basically I'm curious about how it hashes on average VS stuff Netflix has a similar role for

it's an extremely wide range, if you're gonna credit God of High School then you need to credit the other "Crunchyroll Original" from last season, Gibiate, which was basically a laughing stock. i think overall they have the same batting average as anime in general.

crunchyroll is not on the committee for this show though as far as i can tell, they just have the streaming rights. the Crunchyroll Originals this season are Tonikawa and Noblesse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

demon slayer took the jar jar binks approach to comic relief, this show is vastly better imo