Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
Ultra Carp
pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
you put a man and a horse together in the same room, each in the middle of their sexual prime

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
plens

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Prensidet My Pants

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
poon

s

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

pecne!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

PRESIDENTS PANTS

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1312258997832036352

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Pence thread can’t get off the ground because he’s boring and no one cares about him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's had absolutely nothing to do during trump's term so him being such a hosed up fundie freak hasn't gotten a lot of focus.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

animist posted:

do u remember that time when mike pence hosed a horse

Which time

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Mayor Dave posted:

Which time

A massive hidebound tome goes THUD on my desk. I peer down my spectacles and languidly flip through the pages

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
tbh i think that biden’s campaign strat is super vulnerable to pence taking the top spot for whatever reason.

so much of their outreach to moderate republicans and the lincoln project ghouls is built on the idea that trump personally is this great evil.

take trump out of the equation and have a more traditional ‘respectable’ republican like pence in the top spot and all those moderates and lincoln project ghouls go running back to the gop.

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Instant Sunrise posted:

take trump out of the equation and have a more traditional ‘respectable’ republican like pence in the top spot and all those moderates and lincoln project ghouls go running back to the gop.

ya trump v biden is a toss up tbh, pence v biden means pence wins lmao. Hell if Pence picks a vp that is even slightly moderate lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
panini

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

pewon

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

Instant Sunrise posted:

tbh i think that biden’s campaign strat is super vulnerable to pence taking the top spot for whatever reason.

so much of their outreach to moderate republicans and the lincoln project ghouls is built on the idea that trump personally is this great evil.

so what you’re saying is the GOP saw a loss coming their way and decided it was time for Trump to go :tinfoil:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pence sends the pony squad out to crush antifa but the pony squad just ends up being adorable and getting petted.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Instant Sunrise posted:

idk I think a lot of “respectable” republicans were voting Trump anyway and the GOP were largely counting on fired up Trump cultists both showing up and attempting to intimidate voters to get this across the finish line. That and considering that both early voter turnout and polling is looking better for Biden, needing Trump to personally stoke the idea that the election is rigged and that his supporters need to rally around him. Not sure that a bunch of people who are psychologically dependent on the concept of Trump as the ultimate strongman are going to be able to transfer those feelings over to Mike Pence

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

breadnsucc posted:

ya trump v biden is a toss up tbh, pence v biden means pence wins lmao. Hell if Pence picks a vp that is even slightly moderate lmao

vicepresident jeb! confirmed?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Pence thread can’t get off the ground because he’s boring and no one cares about him.

It’s fifteen hands off the ground.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Mike Pence did NOT gently caress a horse.
Mike Pence was hosed by a horse.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

Weka posted:

Mike Pence did NOT gently caress a horse.
Mike Pence was hosed by a horse.

Sex WITH a horse or sex OF a horse?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Remember this when you think it's safe to skip even one leg day

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
Ultra Carp
prenztky

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
President Pence is back (with covid pinkeye)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Mike Pence: *gesticulating* " You can go to the doctor."

"You can cough in his face."

"Infect the whole human race."

"But you can't ignore my tecnno."

*pulls out synthesizer begins playing little ditty*