Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
I had a dream last night that I watched an old black & white scary movie and I was really excited to tell my friend to watch it but now i am awake and the movie isn't real. lets try to watch one like it anyway, a few things I remember from the dream-movie are nothing so I guess let's watch Casper or Yellow Dog Far From Home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
are there any pro-zombie movies? My zombie apocalypse fantasy has always been to just join the zombies ASAP and we can work with them to build a better constitution and civilization with a much healthier environment since nobody needs all the disgusting living-human luxuries that taint the world.

Khanstant
dang i missed it

Khanstant
remember, october may be over but Rocktober never dies baby!!!

Khanstant

pecan posted:

this is incredible

Khanstant

Khanstant

Khanstant
nope never heard of it and for the whole first movie i was still listenoing to some album by some band orange goblin i never heard of so the first movie was just weird visuals for some new album to me. lord kuruku was crazy and that was a dope little movie

Khanstant
make this thread flash whenever the movie is on

Khanstant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQFTzPgJWjY

Khanstant

fps_nug posted:

this deffo doesnt seem like movie night material but I wanted to share it somehow because its just really weird. theres some slight flashing lights but idk if its photosensitive warning worthy. word of caution I guess. it's a found vhs thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-x_JtsdCvA

this tiny little boy grows wing and then dips his head in a vase of flowers and the water dissolved half his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
lol those shoes