Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
what about a Norm tribute night :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Manifisto posted:

mole men!!!

and mole women!
who...... actually aren't!!!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
getting hype

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Heather Papps posted:

many minutes in and it's so bad

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

boo-osterous posted:

engineers are a menace and need to be stopped imo

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Heather Papps posted:

tonight! a movie i have only seen a few skeleton gifs from, but i'm sure will be a blast.

a film that, (to the best of my knowledge), started the classic looney tunes trope of staying in a haunted mansion to win a bet, and that utilized circus haunted house props in order to achieve a never before seem amount of production value.

vincent price is in it.

TONIGHT! join us @ https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies at 7 EDT, likely with some fun shorter stuff before showtime. see you there!

YES

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Any thoughts for November theme? I have a couple:

Nonfiction November? All movies based on true stories?

Turky month? All terrible movies?

No-theme November, and we play whatever we want?

Edit- Turkey month AKA "No-Refunds November"

I love all of these lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Heather Papps posted:

come to the place, watch stuff! or don't! life is a many splendoured thing.

not watching rn but I just really appreciate that this is a thing

thanks to all who make it happen 😊

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Heather Papps posted:

tomorrow nite!

byob's favourite insect, ants, versus the hero of coupons and deals, crabs!

join us to find out just how crazy these ants are, and how red the crabs are.
7 @ https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies, with some fun nature shorts around six thirty.
see you there!

Oooooooo!

I will be traveling so I will likely miss it but I will try to make it, that looks awesome lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
yes please join! the movie is guaranteed to be at least as movie-like as the last. Beyond that I make no guarantees

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

That was terrific, more movie sequels should be 75% recycled footage.

and then further recycling in game format!

We get a lot of mileage out of this footage.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
so much fun as always. Thank you all so much. :)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

I really appreciate having a group of friends who can watch this kind of stuff with a sense of perspective.

absolutely. :)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Animation month continues, with tonight's "legendary" cult "classic", "Killer Bean Forever!

It's a famously terrible CGI film from Jeff Lew, a special effects guy who taught himself to animate. And I mean, I respect that! But, uh, we'll see how the movie works out. Plus we'll be watching the Killer Bean shorts that led up to it, of course.

All that AND new Coupon Crab! 4pm PST 7pm EST at https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies

"Vegas E. Trip" is an incredible name

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Stoner Sloth posted:

hey folks and other cowpokes, maybe we should do a spaghetti western month sometime?

thoughts (and or prayers) pls
was thinking start with the 'the call me trinity' series starring terrence hill and bud spencer but also maybe do 'fistfull of dollars' trilogy too

strong agree after talking to "me mate" here tonight and watching Fistfull of Dollars!

I can handle these, if we can't find 'em in another fashion.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Speaking of wrestling, we watched the big PPV that AEW and NJPW did this weekend, and holy poo poo. We'll, uh, be doing more AEW and NJPW.

Today should be fun though! It's so wild going from "old wrestle" to "new wrestle".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Saoshyant posted:

That was a pretty cool drat film. I don't think most would call it a "classic" but it's the finest example of a sci-fi block buster done very well.

Tonight's the final episode of Urasawa's Pluto at the usual time, and also the last I'll be streaming for a while as I'm taking an extended break. If anyone wants to take over movie nite "duty", feel free to say so.

Thank you all for coming to the many films and different themed months we have been doing since last year, and before that too under the original management!

Thank you Sao, you did a great job and showed some fantastic movies (and lovely crab footage)