Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Well that finish made Moose look like a massive dork so congrats Foxy.

Edit: Wait I remember now why gently caress Moose is a thing. Yeah gently caress Moose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
EC3 is now The Fiend and I don't what to do with this

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

EC3 is now The Fiend and I don't what to do with this

ECFi3nd

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

OH GOD IT'S THE MAGIC CREEPER ACE AUSTIN

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Austin x Alexander x Machine Gun KA x Shelley should be a banger.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

J-Ro posted:

Austin x Alexander x Machine Gun KA x Shelley should be a banger.
Probably going to be the only banger on here, but none of the matches were actually bad so far

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

They got me. I absolutely thought they're just gonna end this with a DQ.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

J-Ro posted:

They got me. I absolutely thought they're just gonna end this with a DQ.
No DQ in multi-man matches! I'm not sure what the ref could've done if they didn't leave politely though

Turns out I lied! Kylie Rae is here

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I appreciate that people get to wrestle their own style, and it makes even mediocre matches a lot better than mediocre WWE matches because it's not just the plug-and-play style

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Eddie's commitment to repping NOAH is something I dig, especially since the free NOAH N-1 event kicks off in a few minutes.

RealFoxy posted:

I appreciate that people get to wrestle their own style, and it makes even mediocre matches a lot better than mediocre WWE matches because it's not just the plug-and-play style

Extremely same.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rich Swann returned after a leg injury and hosed it up again the night he came back

and he just did it again :lmao:

Anyway, much better than watching 3 hours of RAW imo, watching Impact once a month seems to be the way to go

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 4, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Swann legit hosed up his leg? loving hell, that's got to absolutely suck.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

He hit a trouble in paradise and then couldn't stand on the leg that just healed up, I don't know to what degree he hosed it up but he really had no reason to be selling it on a run-in after just returning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Jerusalem posted:

Pretty sure it's a work otherwise drat.

RealFoxy posted:

Anyway, much better than watching 3 hours of RAW imo, watching Impact once a month seems to be the way to go

I thought they did a good job with building up all the different angles for BFG. The wrestling was at mediocre at worst, with the four-way and Grace / Dashwood being highlights of the night for me.