Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lotsofluck posted:

Are you sure he will die today, and if so what time?

11:59 pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Didn't happen man, didn't happen.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

A Gin PalaceA MIRACLEAdventSovereignaersAgentFAlehkhsAndrocAntonymousArch CarrierAtaxerxesBackwebBEAR GRYLLZBearstrongBeef StewBendigeidfranBigOlTaterBip RobertsBlack HuntressBlinky13Bot 02CaedesCamealCannibal LlamaCatpetter1981Commissar Of DoomCompulsive_LiarConsolidated EdCrayzeecrowoutofcontextCrusty NutsackCup Runneth OverDang It Bhabhi!demostarsdo NOT jack offDoctorWhatDom is Here door.jarDoubleDonutDrowning In TerrorEegah!EightFlyingCarsempty whippet boxEnd boss Of SGaG*enserfudEoinCannonEridineEscape GoateschatonEther DrunkExtensive VampingExtortionistfallenturtleFartingBedpostfluffyDeathbringerforkboy84FortalezaFree Market Mambofriedel craftsFritz the HorseFuzzyBuddhagandlethorpeGatoGedtGorbagGorsongradenko_2000grahGremGrevlingGriszledMelkabaGrizGrundulumHappy ThreadHartonHazCatHelithHobbesHomora Gaykemii got bad newsiamjohnsaltidgeeInspector HoundJabberlockJarvisijaylynneJel ShakerjlmiJoss LaypegJuul-WhipK9Larry ParrishLethal Drizzleliterally real IRLLockmatLogic ProbedlumpentrollMafic RhyoliteMalefitzMandoricmardrake296Mayor Davemazzi Chart CzarMeat Miraclemeowmeowmeowmeowmic chickminiscule12MixMastaTJMobius StripperMola YamMonowhatevermortons storkMourneMr.RadarMSDOS KAPITALmustbedoodooMysticbladeNatural IceNeekBermNektuNickPancakesnoelcatNoNotTheMindProbeOhFunnyOolbpandy facklerParadoxishPat The PenguinPearniciousPerpendicular Clamphanter04Plastic MegaphonepleonasmoPlinkeyPluskut TukkerPookyPossibly ConfusedprofileusernamePromethiumPurple PrinceRandom VariableReal Mean QueenReapermortRed Baronrick_steveRingo RoadagainSailor ViySaposcatSchwindlerseptaSestzeSharpie PartyShear ModulusShirocSHIT POST MALONEShitpostradomusshowbiz_lizsimmybSirDronesmacfmsmarxistspaceblancmangeSpacegunsStato-MasochistStefan Prodanstephenthinkpadstrange feelings re DaisyStrugglingHoneybunStyliferousSundayMoneySushi The KidSuspicious PackageT-manTaintrunnertalvalithanTekopoTergasoTerminal autistThainthatfatkidThe American DreamThe PeccadillothehandtruckTheKingslayerTheMcDThump!Tricky EdTrugaVox NihiliWoodrowSkillsonYadoppsiyuzaZaqwerZeroisanumberZeusJupitarZoninSilverZybourne Clock

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Fission posted:

12:00 AM EST, December 14. God's gift to me, on my birthday. Let's go

I think your prediction may come true because this came out, https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1338325735778476035

Edit: It didn't happen, but at least you tried.

Lotsofluck has issued a correction as of 06:34 on Dec 14, 2020

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Picardy Beet posted:

12/25/20. Best Christmas ever.

You better be right on this one.

Edit: You may have been right.

Edit: Didn't happen man, didn't happen.

Lotsofluck has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Dec 26, 2020

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

December 25th, 12:00 AM EST

Didn't happen man, didn't happen.

Lotsofluck has issued a correction as of 18:33 on Dec 25, 2020

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lotsofluck posted:

Also what time?

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Feebus Reloaded posted:

January 3rd, 2021, 8 AM EST.

Edit: Didn't happen man, didn't happen.

Lotsofluck has issued a correction as of 14:24 on Jan 3, 2021

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Lotsofluck posted:

I don’t want to wait that long.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Perhaps he'll die soon (of a broken heart)??

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/status/1344885576626020353

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

A horrible place AKA The United States of America.

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I still placing my bets on corona.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Every presidential candidate that loses is depressed for a while. We suspect none are humiliated. The only type that would be “embarrassed” are those who think that they’re entitled to win and any loss means his existence now is one of a “loser.” 

Did this freak not live through 2016?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I love this thread and death pools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy