Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Beamed posted:

windows phone was good

Windows Mobile was good. Windows Phone was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

lol yes the os that for years would reset your settings if it ran out of battery

never had that happen to me on my HTC TouchPro 2 :smug:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

by the time that rolled out, the issue/feature was fixed. i definitely had a winmo pda that would basically hard reset if you ever fully ran out of power.

tp2 had such a great keyboard

yeah I still miss that keyboard. the keys were offset the same way they are in a keyboard instead of being all in matching columns like most.

You just reminded me when all zunes stopped working one day after a leap year in like 2009 lol