Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Was Antoon Dumini (the guy who almost shot Satchel but decided against it before being killed by Rabbi Milligan in Episode 6) prominently featured in any previous episodes? I can see him in the cast list for other episodes, but didn't recognize him. I thought his story arc and performance in the most recent episode had strong elements of tragic irony, but might have hit harder if we had seen more of him earlier on.

Ballz posted:

I don't remember past seasons of Fargo being so Coen Brothers self-referential, aside from the actual movie Fargo, of course.
I can recall feeling like Season 2 might have leaned into this more heavily than the rest. Nick Offerman's character was essentially a smarter version of Walter Sobchak, right down to hanging out in a bowling alley with a Donny type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Fartington Butts posted:

Everyone in this season is Cannon Fadda.
:golfclap:

Moltke posted:

I really don't get why obtaining the elder Fada's ring would be meaningful to Loy
My reading of this was that the fact that Oraetta had the ring proves that she killed Donatello, meaning the war was started on false pretenses and the Cannons can bury the hatchet by delivering the real killer.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Seeing the debt amounts in Danish's ledger made me feel a lot better about having debt that's only in the low five figures.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Do you think there are viewers out there who still believe that this entire franchise is based on actual events like the opening text claims?