Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

This season really got its poo poo together the last few episodes.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Oh man that scene with Ole appearing in the police car was out of a horror film. Perfect shot and I'm annoyed we'll have to wait til next week for the follow up.

Can't wait to see Roy get his.

The shot panning up to the TILLMAN RANCH sign also had major horror vibes.

Old Doggy Bastard fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jan 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I don't think Tillman realized how Graves would react to losing it all. Tillman has definitely sealed his legal fate, but Graves isn't party to all that information. IMO it was even more over once Gator shot a loving state trooper's car (which should have dashcam but plot convenience I guess takes precedence).

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

you don't have a compound unless you're going to have a federal raid