Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Dinosaurs! posted:

The first half of this season has really dragged for me. They spent a couple episodes too many putting the pieces in place. I hope it picks up.

I really liked the first two seasons, but trailed off Season 3 after a couple episodes and didn’t get back to it. How’s that regarded? Worth finishing?

I also was starting to sour on s3 but I felt like it picked back up, and by the end, it became prob my favorite\

this one is giving me deja vu, but I would say it does seem to be taking a bit longer. I'll give Hawley the benefit of the doubt tho, he's definitely earned some goodwill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

joepinetree posted:

Yeah, going from Lorne Malvo, Hanzee and M Varga to jack black in nacho libre is a massive downgrade.

this has actually improved the character for me going forward, thank you.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

drat i love andrew bird, and i had no idea he was playing the dad. lol

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

...so the cheshire cat mob hitman from season 2's origin story is that he got teleported to the land of oz?

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

ChesterJT posted:

Do we have any actual evidence of that yet or is it just you assuming?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Jerusalem posted:

Remember the motorcycle cop who you could have removed entirely from the season and it literally would have made absolutely no difference whatsoever?

all i remember about him was that he was closeted and he found the body that kicked off the investigation

but the body was found at a picnic table or something next to a highway. probably would have been found anyway