Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019

oh jay posted:

I feel like Danish's death and Gator's likely death fills the quota. I don't think we're getting another massacre of Sioux Falls.

Maybe the FBI agents will eat it like Key & Peele.

I feel like they're setting up a big ol' shootout. Sheriff's guys, the militia, the FBI, state troopers, Lorraine's bodyguard team, Dot, Munch...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019
I suppose I somehow missed something - where's the boss Linda?

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019
Not really a fan of Lorraine's prison rape revenge ploy. It's perhaps supposed to be ironic that Roy's toxic masculinity is subjected to total subjugation and humliation but just as a general rule I feel like we should try to avoid that particular trope.

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019
She won but that doesn't mean you have to like her or cheer for her.

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019

Open Source Idiom posted:

If her scenes were about making the audience stew in their dislike for her and their frustration at her success then the show didn't do a great job, as demonstrated by all the people here, and elsewhere, who were pleased by her success.

"People" also rooted for Tony Soprano, Tyler Durden and Walter White so I don't think that's a good metric.

We're shown exactly what kind of a person she is. She wins in the end and beats up on someone who may or may not be worse than her, but that shouldn't factor into it.

If people root for her, that's on them.