Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I wonder if next season will end up being the story of the Mellon family murder hotel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

MightyJoe36 posted:

I actually don't see things ending that badly for Roy. He's really good at manipulating weak individuals and prison is full of them. Also, a guy like him probably already has ins with the Aryan Brotherhood and their ilk which more or less runs the place.

Then again, he is an ex-cop and they generally don't do well in prison.

Loraine forgave the debt of pretty much the entire prison on the basis that they make Roy's life a living hell. He's hosed.

I see that ending as a horrible person besting another horrible person.

Doltos posted:

Yeah definitely agree with that. Lorraine's storyline ends on a bad note because she's no better than Tillman even though she thinks she is. Dot's story is about forgiving and enduring. She ends on a victory because she saved Munch instead of holding on to anger.

This, 100%