Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I'm losing the plot but one thing I can tell you is that the music is fabulous this series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

MokBa posted:

The way Deafy was staring at Odis (and the camera), judging him in death was masterfully executed.

yea that was neat

PerilPastry posted:

I'm pretty sure the supernatural element that's going to tie this whole season together are the extensive farting and puking sequences

yea, wtf

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I feel bad saying it wasn't a great season. Really seems like there was a bigger story that got cut wrong.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I want pancakes

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

You have to watch every season so you can have imaginary conversations in your head with all the villains.

"Is this what you want?"

"I want pancakes. That's the message."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

REST IN PEACE MY MAN DANISH YOU WERE TOO FUCKIN' SLICK FOR THIS WORLD HEAVEN (HELL?) GOT A NEW CONSIGLIERE

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

whyd they call him gator anyway dont they live in like montana

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Because he wasn’t worthy of having the name Roy.

I still don't get why that makes him an alligator

Unless it's 'Gater' in which case I'm even more confused

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

eighty-four merc posted:

I thought Dot told Gator he wasn’t named Roy because he was born looking like a “scrawny reptile” (maybe he said lizard?)

oh ya, you're right, thanks!

They could have called him Sal for Salamander :)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Trying posted:

Weird hair man good, more or less. Unlike the other weird hair men. They were bad

*shows up at noah hawley's studio*
I solved your riddle!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pattonesque posted:

Munch, in absolute psychic pain, shaking his head "no" when asked if he knows that monkeys can drive cars

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I am a little surprised they didn't use chekovs leg wound but oh well.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Doppelganger posted:

I can’t really articulate it but I’ve gone back and rewatched some of this season, and I think Danish Graves might be my favorite character. Something about how he finally finds his balls at the worst possible time is very Fargo.

I also love Danish but I don't agree he found his balls at the end exclusively, he's always shown to be really effective.
He's an oddity for sure -- in the sense that nobody shot him years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

If he's so dumb how come he's dead.