Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Did anyone else hear what sounded like a hot overhead mic getting loud in the mix from time to time in the last episode? I'm like 20 minutes in on YouTube TV and it's driving me loving nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Doltos posted:

Every season of Fargo has owned including this one and I don't know why people itt are being lovely untowards it

I'm less into this season personally because of the ham-fisted bad guy who keeps making Scooby Doo villain eyes every time he thinks about crimes.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

timp posted:

I’m curious what everyone thinks about all the Drumline music being used in the soundtrack. Do you like it? Does it set the mood well? Does it seem out of place?

It's dope. I feel like it fits the tension nicely, and I heard a rhythm in the last episode that sounded very familiar. (i was a drumline dork in hs)