Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m through episode 7 of season 4 and though it took me a couple episodes this season is good as hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I would imagine Season 4 goes down smoother if you’re into mob based media which I always have been.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
There’s also no levity at all. Everything about it is completely serious the entire time, except the aforementioned bathroom sounds which weren’t serious but were bad.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

ChesterJT posted:

Tim Olyphant is pretty drat funny in that season. Jason Schwartzman has some funny scenes as well.

After I posted it occurred to me some of the Schwartzman scenes with killer nurse were humorous so yeah, bad call by me.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I just finished it and it is very good :colbert: