Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Tonight's episode sort of clicked for me, although I still think there are way too many characters and I'm emotionally invested in way too few of them. It also took me until now to realize that Andrew Bird is Thurman, which like-- he's doing a fine job, good for him I guess.

And yeah, Gaetano is great, every little facial tic like he's about to fly into a paroxysm of rage. Him and Schwartzman have a nice tense chemistry and I wish we'd see more of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

Fartington Butts posted:

How many episodes are in this season?

Looks like eleven. I'll grant that I liked season three more than a lot of people I know, but that one also took a little bit to get going.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

Edge & Christian posted:

Apologies if this has been discussed to death in The Discourse, but since this entire season is (partially) a comic book style retcon/untold tale of why the Kansas City organization was so improbably diverse in the 1970s:

I think it's pretty generally accepted that Satchel Cannon is going to grow up to be Mike Milligan. The other big named characters from Kansas City in s2 are Joe Bulo (Brad Garrett), Hamish Broker (Adam Arkin), and the Kitchen Brothers. I don't think they (or anyone bearing their surnames) have shown up in s4 as of yet.

BUT.

The only other one I really remember being named is the guy sent up from Kansas City to clean up Mike's mess, a slim white guy looking to be in his sixties referred only as "The Undertaker". Could this where Thurman Smutney ends up?

Joe Bulo shows up in the most recent episode, standing silently in the background of a scene. He's the guy sent from New York to "help" the Faddas.