Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Ep 10:

He's growing up :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Sindai posted:

I think the odds are pretty high Jet Jaguar grows Godzilla-sized for the finale.

As soon as they revealed that Dr Lee has access to a special material that defies regular physics and Mei is the only one who really understands it it was pretty much inevitable

E: my crazy unsupported fan theory is that if li'l bitty Jet Jaguar figures out how to grow to Godzilla-size then so should Mei's little robot assistant Pelops 2 .......... who will turn into MOGUERA

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jun 7, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Im going to cry for Jet Jaguar in the final episode, aren’t I? :(

Oh goddamn they better not HE'S STILL JUST A BABY :cry:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Our boy JJ did us proud. :unsmith:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

goblin week posted:

Wait, so Ashihara didn't think to like... check the song that's been coming out from every kaiju corpse and the spacetime donut?

It feels really weird because the song has been basically treated as a piece of the soundtrack rather than a diegetic thing for a while and everyone just shrugged I guess.

Also it's kinda weird to see Ashihara be a real alive person rather than the Background Guy like in Shin Godzilla

I got the impression that Ashihara had been trapped in the singular point all this time and when PP repaired the virtual boat he was finally able to find his way back to this world