Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Binary Badger posted:

Poor Jet Jaguar seems destined to be manhandled kaijuhandled throughout the series but at least it looks like he's getting upgrades..

Is that MechaGodzilla behind him?

It's the one from the millineum era, "Kiryu". He's from Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla and Godzilla X Mechagodzilla X Mothra: Tokyo SOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Absolutely loved the series, even a lot of it was "I don't really understand it but I'm on the edge of my seat anyway".
only thing I'd have really liked was a last episode sort of cool down as these characters get a chance to chill and talk with each other as the world rebuilds
but
The stinger implies a second season is happening so I'm fine with it. I really hope a second season brings on the same writer and staff so they can knock it out of the park again

Also there needed to be significantly more pink haired otoki member.

Also I wish they'd have put subs on screen for all the text-only bits. I'm sure most of the twitter timeline stuff was just people going "man what the hell" but it'd be nice; same with the part where she scrolls through the website's profiles.

Schwarzwald posted:

That bonkers scene from Totally Spies played extremely straight and representing an existentialist threat.

Oh thank god it wasn't just me who thought the same exact thing and had to pause to laugh.