Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHo will win
This poll is closed.
Top Cop 35 46.67%
Horse toucher guy 40 53.33%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
You could tell Copmala was so loving mad when Pence did the tulsi thing on her prison record in SF/CA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Philosopher King posted:

If howard dean can be taken down by a scream then pence can be taken down by a drat housefly.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Sir Tonk posted:

these people are worse than the republicans. at least the right believes in something beyond not having to care about politics anymore

if trump told the right to stop caring about anything they would, so you can't really claim that

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Office Pig posted:

drat it the fly is covfefe isn't it

the fly is q, he's an alien also known as buzzbuzz

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/bcburden/status/1314036829054787584

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

no ring

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The fly was good and funny, don't let weirdos ruin it for you

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
fact check time are we doing the joe biden didnt actually oppose the china travel ban thing again

oh nope pence was lying because they let some people in so it wasnt actually a ban

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmao libwife is telling me that the proper way to silence someone talking over their time is to stare hard, talk to them like a child, and then demand time that isn't coming to you.

Oh god, the lib brain truly only believes in decorum.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Lmao libwife is telling me that the proper way to silence someone talking over their time is to stare hard, talk to them like a child, and then demand time that isn't coming to you.

buddy are we going to need to find you a spare couch

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I don't have the stamina to continue watching coverage. Anyone got a breakdown of minute spoke? What words should I type for that nerd infographic?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

t minus 0 until your wife owns you by doing just this

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
ha so after all this talk about pence stealing all the time they had almost the exact same time overall pence only got an extra three seconds compared to kamala

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Homeless Friend posted:

t minus 0 until your wife owns you by doing just this

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

I don't have the stamina to continue watching coverage. Anyone got a breakdown of minute spoke? What words should I type for that nerd infographic?

i dont blame you it is taking way too much loving time for the instant poll and the arizona focus group there is no possible way it took this long for the last debate

THS
Sep 15, 2017

KirbyKhan posted:

creampie

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

another cspam thread destroying marriages. you love to see it folks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

time is coming for us all

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Is it over?

Is america over yet?

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Is it over?

Is america over yet?

a long time ago, bud

this is the afterparty

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
the dude on cnn just said that trumps opposes vaccines in general

huh?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Paradoxish posted:

a long time ago, bud

this is the afterparty

ah poo poo well guess i better catch a ride.

anybody

guys

hello?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Some Guy TT posted:

huh?

many such cases

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
fly was good but my vote is for guy who wouldnt stopcoughing and killed everyone in the room

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
me to anybody who hasn't hit post yet

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Some Guy TT posted:

huh?

many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
man, sure sucks that kamala lost the debate againt the horsefucker