Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHo will win
This poll is closed.
Top Cop 35 46.67%
Horse toucher guy 40 53.33%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
gently caress I forgot the debate was on. What did I miss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
I missed 90% of the debate and came in right as the fly landed should I bother going back and watching the rest?

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

Blaziken386 posted:

I like how even CNN is like "wow neither of them liked answering questions, huh"

no, absolutely not, that was the highlight

Thanks you saved me an hour

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
I'm hunting down any newscaster pointing out the loving fly and they won't

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
I don't know about the life cycle of flies but how long until the eggs on pences head hatch and how many generations will pass for flies from now til election day on his rotting head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
If howard dean can be taken down by a scream then pence can be taken down by a drat housefly.