Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHo will win
This poll is closed.
Top Cop 35 46.67%
Horse toucher guy 40 53.33%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015
Are they really doing a plexiglass thing because if they are I hope they accidentally made it air tight when they seal it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015

DarkEuphoria posted:

lmao the plexi is uesless

It might stop the spray of horse cum from hitting all the audience.

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015

deadwing posted:

his eye and face are seriously hosed up did he get kicked in the face by a horse

He had to learn the hard way that neigh means neigh.

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015
Has the big question of the night been answered? What everyone wants to know what kind of shoe is wearing??!?!

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Is it me or does Kamala Harris kind of sound like Bobcat Goldthwait?

I will be a million times more willing to vote for Bobcat than anybody that's running this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015

Sir Tonk posted:

how early tomorrow are we going to learn that pence tested positive for the virus

It's going to be switched this time and it's going to turn out that Kamala has it and gave it to all the rich Democratic assholes this time.