Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Everyone knows IQ is not a good way of determining intelligence, that's why we NEED Stimpy score.

Stimpy score is easily determinable and requires no testing.

It's simple, how many fully realized and correctly colored 3D Stimpys can you imagine in your minds eye? The Stimpys must occupy a house in which each of them is doing a different chore.

My Stimpy score is one, he is outside gardening and he loves his little spade, his summer hat, and his flower bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Chewbecca posted:

I've got 420 individual Stimpys, all in their own houses and all doing their own chores. What do I win??

Uh oh, i think this qualifies you for Dissociative Identity Disorder.