Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade

*some malignant alien beams onto the bridge*
worf: oh ahh haha hey i see whats going on, you're all like waiting for me to just get bodied by this weirdo right?
riker: *pulls his mask off* lol drat took you long enough bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields

albany academy posted:

worf finally relaxes and just chills

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

"seriously who loves victorian england this much" i mutter as i plop my holodeck mop into a bunch of android gamete

Chuck mangino playing on my tricorder and also in the corner of the room

more falafel please

forums poster

it "feels so good" to post in byob

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

wearing a lampshade

"Ah, i think i understand now. to make a joke funny, you need to end it with the word 'tane' or 'orb'. Quite puzzling, but they do seem to hold some sort of power."

more falafel please

forums poster

first officer's log, stardate 420.69

lol nice

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

the home base commander to the new recruits: ya they are called the Starship Byobterprise. it’s a 45 pilot fleet comprised of one genuine android, and everybody else just walks and talks like they are robots

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*laying awake in bed all night wondering if anyone saw me mess up my attempt at the riker chair move*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*getting up early the next day to practice the riker chair move for an hour before breakfast*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*missing breakfast to go to sick bay for a pulled hamstring*

Heather Papps

hello friend

*creating an elaborate holodeck simulation of my life on the ship, the only difference being i landed the riker maneuver successfully, spending hundreds of hours there*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Getting overwhelmed by dippy reproducing and multiplying like tribbles.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
The Yobterprise enters orbit around Cestus III and immediately some glittery gown wearing Metrons beam down a crewman to fight a Gorn. While the Gorn looks for stuff to make a weapon, the Yobterprise crewman looks for space weed and finds some. He blazes up a big fattie of space weed and invites the Gorn to partake and chill. When the Metrons come back, the crewman and the Gorn ar high as balls and trying to use a stick to call for space pizza delivery. The Metrons blaze it up too, and in a matter of years the Gorn Hegemony joins the Federation as its newest, chillest member.

wearing a lampshade

riker burping and farting

take the moon

by sebmojo
the ep where they lose all emotional control but its a chillness instrumentality

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

albany academy posted:

riker burping and farting

this actually happens all the time in the show but the enterprise is equipped with BFD systems (bodily function dampeners) so they literally just piss and poop and burp and fart all the time but the sound, smells, and mess are whisked away by futuristic technology

ty manifisto

biosterous

alnilam posted:

this actually happens all the time in the show but the enterprise is equipped with BFD systems (bodily function dampeners) so they literally just piss and poop and burp and fart all the time but the sound, smells, and mess are whisked away by futuristic technology

i didn't know j k rowling wrote star trek

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

episode wqhere the BFDs are damaged, or worse... sabotaged??? right before an important peace summit occurs and one of the alien ambassadors is from a culture that is extremely prude and sensitive to bodily functions... the enterprise is a mess, flatulence everywhere, thankfully there are emergency backup toilets but a few accidents also happen in that regard. can they fix the BFDs before the important summit? and is the separatist from the opposing faction to blame, or was it truly an accident?

ty manifisto

Joey McChrist

every time riker throws his leg over a chair to sit down he's just letting one rip and picard contemplates it like a poem

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"... he's my number one dad!" Picard, high as gently caress.

wearing a lampshade

Worf opens the holodeck doors on alexander murdering the gently caress out of waves of borg drones "Are ya winning son?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant