Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hello all! I recently completed my Tabletop RPG, DEAD IN THE WEST! It was funded on Kickstarter a while back, and earlier this year all the physical copies for backers finally shipped after a long delay due to COVID.

I have not been in a great position financially the last few months, as my job wasn’t really able to survive COVID. I’m less worried about myself than I am my parents, though, so any extra I’m able to earn would really help them out. If anyone has any advice on shifting copies of my little indie game, I'd really appreciate it. I'm super green to the field. I have about 25 books left from the first run. I really have no idea where to start - a few local stores are carrying it, and I made a big long effortpost on these forums that seems to have slipped by relatively unnoticed.

In short: DEAD IN THE WEST is a game of TALL TALES and HIGH STAKES in the Mythic Old West! The game is character-focused, with an emphasis placed on the personalities, group dynamics, and histories of Players in the Posse. DitW is designed as such so that, after a few sessions, no two characters will feel or play the same. Special abilities and unique skills are earned based on the way characters behave, with step-by-step guides for GMs on creating custom and unique Abilities just for your players!

For those curious, you can hear some folks playing my game on this cute little actual play podcast.

If anyone is interested in my game, DEAD IN THE WEST is available here! If you want you can even use the code "goonsgowest" for a little discount on either the digital or hardcover version!

Really apologise if this isn't the place to post this, will delete if that's the case

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU