Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
beginning of the yospos dynasty. now we may come from the shadows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

genericuser posted:

We should strike against the other subforums quickly. Now is the time to make our long awaited move.

i agree, comrade. the book barn will now pay.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

George posted:

lol if u believe in coincidences

wow check out george noory over here.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

aw yeah, gimme that DC Talk.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Geoff Moore and the Distance? Yes, please!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my bitter bi rival posted:

thank you so much op

op was talking to ME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Doc Block posted:

as interesting as hearing someone tell you about their dreams

lol. that’s a powerful line.