Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

when I was christian and these guys were releasing new music it was the best time to be alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Eeyo posted:

drat i didn't realize that group was a christian band

must not have been very good propaganda

nah see if it was obvious they wouldn’t be popular and you wouldn’t have heard of them

christian bands have to trojan horse their christianity

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
at the christian superstore in town (yes thats what it was called) there were catalogues and you could look up your favorite secular bands and find similar christian bands

god some were so terrible

I really don't mind Chevelle and they may have been christian, but not sure

and yeah lol was BIG into creed. they were half christian or something. scott stapp used to get drunk as gently caress tho he might have had problems lmao

and lmaooooooo what about when head from korn saw the light and left korn because he would hide in a cupboard instead of doing coke and boning fine ladies and then made this

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk what exactly it is that I can't deal with but I love me some heavy music, but dropping an anthemy chorus, big chords, big harmonies

but it's not always terrible. falling away from me by korn does it but I can handle it

idk. just stop trying to sing