Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
From that website's "20+ Comics That Prove It’s Not Easy Being a Woman, but We Sure Are Great at It"

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

I’m the woodpecker

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TheAardvark posted:

From that website's "20+ Comics That Prove It’s Not Easy Being a Woman, but We Sure Are Great at It"

what

you would understand if you were more creative. have you tried wearing a vest?

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

RepeatingMeme posted:

Creative people sure seem like HUGE NERDS.

Gonna round up a mess of normies and form a swirly brigade to knock some sense into those dweebs

They're just going to imagine they're a vest wearing mermaid or something.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Say you wear a vest and play bass in a heavy rock band, are you a creative? There's nothing under the vest. Just a vest.

Completely hypothetical.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

*Continue to take magic mushrooms that makes her hallucinate.*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Lmao

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
creative people wear shoes on couch but not while walking in the woods

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh I am DEFINITELY a creative person. :haibrow:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

TheAardvark posted:

what

I mean the breasts one makes sense. Definite pros and cons, and it's easy to see the grass is greener on either side.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Like think about how your breast size affects your choices for vests.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

wait stop. hold on. so when my gf says she is going jogging with her friend susan they are actually sleeping together? am i reading this correctly?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Creative people wear fedoras now? Ugh

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I think woodpeckers are pretty cool without pretending they’re dragons, guess that makes me boring.

Did you know that woodpeckers’ tongues are super long and wrapped round their skulls? And that different species have different, recognizable tree-tapping rhythms?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Woodpecker's name translates as "glory hole bird" directly in Finnish. The more you know!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
creative people can't see for poo poo lol

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Creative people should invest in a carbon monoxide detector

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

U know you are creative if you can't enjoy life without imagining it as a fantasy world that someone else created.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the voice of :toxogond:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

veni veni veni posted:

U know you are creative if you can't enjoy life without imagining it as a fantasy world that someone else created.

where they're an elf, a wizard, and a hobbit all at ONCE because they're SPECIAL dammit :qq:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Creatives are apparently racist as hell

E: f, didn't realize there were already so many posts!

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

jesus christ this website. this is unedited

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

wait stop. hold on. so when my gf says she is going jogging with her friend susan they are actually sleeping together? am i reading this correctly?

YES and the sex is ROUGH.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Inept posted:

jesus christ this website. this is unedited

what

Is this some incel bullshit?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Creative incel multiclass

the perfect warrior

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

lmfao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The other articles approach Wikihow levels of crazy

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

While the right panel is also genius, the left one is loving gospel

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

throw a NWS and spoiler tag on that poo poo!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Enjoy waiting til doomsday for ypur pretend dragon to roast your chicken with hot air, while I'm shovelling real delicious hot roast chicken into my maw as fast as it'll go, oh yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited