Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
If you're registered to vote in North Carolina, early voting starts on October 15. You can find your early voting place here:

https://vt.ncsbe.gov/ossite/

And if you're in Pennsylvania and voting by mail, please remember to use your secrecy envelope!

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Kestral posted:

Tried iwillvote.com just to see if there were other options for how to vote in my area, and it won't even let me look into it without signing up for mail from the DNC, which can gently caress right off. Now, I know that I could just use a disposable email address, but there's going to be a good chunk of people who don't consider that option and will just nope out of the process because they don't want want to get spammed by a political org for the rest of time. Don't they realize this defeats the entire purpose of the site?

Really? I didn’t run into a screen like that when I visited today. Did you try closing that registration prompt? That did the trick when I visited Biden’s campaign site.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Voted in New York City at Madison Square Garden and had to wait in line for about an hour and 15 minutes. It could have been worse. I bet it would have been better if I had gone later in the afternoon, but my schedule didn't permit it.