Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Give it another few hours before he points to the bottle in the picture as proof that they were all alcoholics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I Love You! posted:

Man this seems like a great time to take down the front page articles where Lowtax publicly smears his exes

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Were you genuinely worried when he was actually hurting others?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Baron von Eevl posted:

Well I didn't know about it when it was happening but yeah I would have been. What the gently caress kind of point is that?

I know he’s left a trail of abused women in his wake, but won’t somebody think of his feelings?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
For anyone that hasn’t seen it yet, check out his post-fight interview where it takes him eleven seconds to ask the female reporter if she wants to know what it feels like to get punched in the head.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Baron von Eevl posted:

I don't want him to be happy, and I'd love it if he suffered. I don't want him to kill himself. That doesn't mean I like the guy and I don't think it's an outrageous standard to have. People, even bad people, probably shouldn't kill themselves.

Hey, I know this thread was started by the three women Lowtax spent years abusing and then publicly smearing, but if we’re not careful, he may hurt himself instead this time.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe he was worried he caused it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Look at me, in my outfit and pom-poms, cheerleading suicide.

I didn’t say anything of the kind, so sit down and calm down before you embarrass yourself further. Remember, Christmas is coming.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Look, if Lowtax invents a robot to push or shove him down the stairs, it’s because we pointed that he’s an abusive piece of poo poo, including three of the people he abused.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

some bust on that guy posted:

Yeah, in retrospect, this actually looks serious and not that much like joking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJP1ksFVyM

“I’ll livestream all over your face. After punching it, of course.”

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I can attest to SA not being a bastion of Social Justice Warriors because my spouse posted an Ask/Tell about being genderqueer only three years ago and she was told multiple times to kill herself as well as being bought several red texts and the mods did absolutely nothing about it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how that was a response to what I had been talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Look, I know your spouse was told to kill themselves because of how they identify as a person, but have you thought about how hard it is not to use the C-word?