Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

French Accent posted:

stuck on my wheelchair looking at the sigs hall of fame, muttering to myself "this could have been me"

(in this universe hammock cat is 41 years old and very healthy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bacon Taco posted:

The BYOB Home for Advanced Posters implies a second BYOB Home for Not Good Posters, where I will be overthinking posts that aren't very good in the first place. So, 2060 will be a lot like today!

Advanced as in Advanced Age! i believe all posters can be friends and hang out no matter how bad they may be at posting

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

JhatDontMessOk posted:

Im eating dry vag

worked in the kitchen of a nursing home for about a year, and it turns out the residents are always sneaking into each other's rooms at night to gently caress :biglips:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

crocheting a nice sig for my grandson, even though i know that deep in my heart he'll only put it in his user control panel when he comes to post with me on holidays.

lol