Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Hello fellow spaceship travelers! I have a couple envelopes of weird and kinda NSFW stickers to give away for free. Can send all over the world!

I am using AliExpress assortment stickers to decorate a secondhand cubby that got put together weird. It has to be SFW, mostly. I also decorated my trash can. I heart stickers.

PM addresses or email to fainasera@yahoo.com and I'll have them out the next day.

I've already had takers!

I won't do anything with your address except send the envelope. I respect goon privacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

oh snap!

i'll take some stickers! pming now

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'd like this please! stickers own. pming u

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
the stickers arrive at your door

you jump up, shaking with anticipation; you have not left the spot for four days

as encrusted fecal matter crumbles from your ruined shorts, you tear the envelope open...

"no.... this can't be... I didn' ask for.."

chris hansen walks in,

Prof. Crocodile

real talk op: am i gonna get a suspicious package of chinese seeds in the mail? because i'm ok with that. would just like to prepare.

Areola Grande

hoping n praying this turns out 2 be some silk road type poo poo

:pray:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

prepuce repurposed posted:

hoping n praying this turns out 2 be some silk road type poo poo

:pray:

oh poo poo. now *that* i'd dox myself for

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I think the post office may treat it like a ballot and either throw it out or open it up and find Bart Simpson hanging his butt out.

SASS-133DCB

Prof. Crocodile

rejoice, for i have received the free stickers!

queserasera's package arrived today, in an appropriatley spoopy envelope, and boy howdy did it contain stickers!

it is a bumper haul! every one is magificent--although i think my favorites are the gangster chica (bottom row, 2nd from right) and rude ape (bottom row, far right). each of these is av-worthy imho, and i would like to use them in some sort of contest perhaps in the future, but i have no real ideas.

Areola Grande

I got mine too and they're all totally different from yours!

Ass-penny

Emailed.

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

I got mine too and they're all totally different from yours!

Post yer stickers my dude.

Manifisto

wow there is a manifisto sticker! if there are any left I would love some rad stickers, will PM!

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Post yer stickers my dude.

I keep em in here so as to not get horny all the time

no idea where to stick these adhesive smut mementos

Areola Grande

my new av when Halloween is over:

Ass-penny

These are cool stickers. Your selection is decidedly hornier than Prof. Crocs!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

something or someone ratted me out 2 the op/framed me.

never been horny until today. I'm the victim

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

wow there is a manifisto sticker! if there are any left I would love some rad stickers, will PM!

i thought that looked like you but I didn’t want to say anything because it is not a very flattering picture and I didn’t want to doxx you.

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i thought that looked like you but I didn’t want to say anything because it is not a very flattering picture and I didn’t want to doxx you.

if you can't handle me at my worst etc etc

ty nesamdoom!

cardinale

i got an envelope of stickers today, thank you queserasera!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Prof. Crocodile posted:

we were all thinking it

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

cardinale posted:

i got an envelope of stickers today, thank you queserasera!

Post em, cardinale.

I brought my Drake

I should have some more stickers arriving soon. Maybe. Or next year? It's AliExpress. I will watch out for more fist and eyeball stickers for Manifisto. I sent the closest I still had.

I still have stickers left!

SASS-133DCB

City of Glompton

hello i would like stickers please! i will pm you :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ass-penny

I realized after getting this envelope I got a postcard from the OP earlier in the year from your PMF thread and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to respond or not, it had a return address but it looked sort of crossed out. Anyway, thanks for the postcard and the stickers too! Another BYOB success story if I do say so myself!:cheerdoge:

SIDS Vicious

If there is still stickers I love stickers

cardinale

rear end-penny posted:

Post em, cardinale.
Here's what I got! The jolly skeleton punk with the eyeball cocktail is my favourite.
https://imgur.com/a/nF7kIsF

biosterous

cardinale posted:

Here's what I got! The jolly skeleton punk with the eyeball cocktail is my favourite.

i have saved the image from the curse of imgur

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sid Vicious posted:

If there is still stickers I love stickers

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cardinale

biosterous posted:

i have saved the image from the curse of imgur
thanks, haha, the img tags didn't work for me. :doh:

I brought my Drake

Just send me a PM or email with your address and your non de plume and I will send you stickers! This goes for everybody.

I have ordered another giant round of stickers and I will be giving those out as freebies, again the ones that I can't really show in public. If I find an eyeball with a fist, I am saving it for Manifisto. And let me know if there's a type of sticker that you don't want, like nudity or weed, because those I definitely can't put on my shelf so I'll have a lot of them.

SASS-133DCB

Areola Grande

I'm still trying to figure out where to stick all my nudity and weed stickers tbh. Probably going to go with public objects like fire hydrants or w/e. Ideas are welcome

I brought my Drake

I can send you some weed- and nudes-free stickers from the next batch. :shobon:

SASS-133DCB

Areola Grande

Don't get me wrong! I love them all, but I'm not always ready 2 be mega horny is all. It's a double edged sword

Ass-penny

I'm planning on putting the horniest stickers on my folder for D&D notes. poo poo, I already have a sticker of an illustration of a local photographer sucking a dick on there, not going to be much more graphic than that.

Finger Prince

I can't believe I hemmed and harred about getting free stickers. What the heck is wrong with me, I love stickers! Please may I have stickers?

Manifisto

STICKARS!!!

I love them!

420 is represented! cigar smoking sausage guy rules! this was not intentional but floating middle finger illuminati fist looks like it is being held up by a skull! horny princess peach will be perfect to throw as a distraction next time I need to run away from a gamer nerd who's bullying me! I have a perfect tool to undermine capitalism next time I pass by a kfc!

I also appreciate that spider man is wearing spider man merch--way to build that brand, spidey--and the way the "rebel" sticker helpfully informs me that it is a sample, with sample text, inviting me to rebel in my own preferred fashion by buying more stickers. take that, the man!

my only issue is with the ice cream monster, because it scares me.

thank you very much for the stickers, they're everything I dreamed and more.

you deserve at the very least a hammock kitten sticker in return, which I will try to mail soon.

Heather Papps

hello friend

queserasera posted:

nudity or weed

i will take any and all excess stickers in the above quoted category i love you thank you

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pseudorandom

:aaa: I wish I hadn't missed this before! Am I too late? Are there any stickers left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

you deserve at the very least a hammock kitten sticker in return, which I will try to mail soon.

You have those?! Are they available for purchase or trade??